Friday, January 30, 2009

The Stats:

Bender:
  • Fart Rocket/ belches fire
  • From the year 3000
  • detachable arms
  • can brew beer
  • bent the unbendable girder
  • thief
  • artificially intelligent
  • Friend of an idiot
C3P0:
  • "long long ago in a gallaxy far far away"
  • Shiny
  • afraid of confrontation
  • Not adventurous
  • Friend of a Jedi
  • May hide behind R2D2
I was just wondering who would win a battle. I think bender would simply bend C3PO. Any Thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. bender would absolutely win. he has more verve, if you will. besides, he's more likely to be foolhardy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, bender is pretty kick-ass but he could never take a terminator. He is just plain too stupid. Any terminator would destroy him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since no body wants to talk to me on here I am just going to write random stuff cause I am bored. CS is hard too much homework, I am going to cry about it now.

    ReplyDelete